“My dear little children, with motherly love I’m coming among you to bring you the Word of My Son Jesus, so that you can live It and implement It; nowadays, more than ever, you need a living faith. You, who pray, but who don’t put into practice His words, you can’t fall in love with His beauty and you can’t taste the great love that He’s got for you. You must open your hearts to meet the King of Peace so that, by your “Yes”, you can remove everything that doesn’t allow you to live the grace that My Son wants to give to each of you. What a lot of broken hearts, what a lot of disarray there is in you! And you don’t know any more where love is! Return to Him with a repentant heart and He’ll wash you from all sins, so that you feel new creatures. It’s necessary to go to the source, so that some rivers of grace may flow for humanity that has lost God. And you, who tell to love Me, I’m exhorting you, My children, to persevere and to abandon sin. My Son can’t dwell in you, where there’s sin and grace can’t abound. I’m with you and close to you, so that you can’t be taken by the things of the world, you don’t live for yourselves, but you live for the plans that God has for each of you. I’m exhorting you to donate your lives for eternity. Pray, pray, pray for the whole world, pray for the Church and for My Pastors, so that My Immaculate Heart can triumph! I’m blessing you all. Thanks for your presence.”
- The Christian life: a practical rather than a theory.
To bring you the Word of My Son Jesus, so that you can live It and the implement It. You need a living faith.
Living faith is not only the assent of intelligence to doctrine, but the adhesion of the will, of the whole being, to Revelation. St. James wrote: “.But someone will say,”Thou hast faith, and I have works. Show me thy faith without works. and I will show thee my faith.” (2, 18).” You who pray, but who don’t into practice His Words, you can’t fall in love with His beauty and you can’t taste … By your “Yes” … remove everything that doesn’t allow you to live the grace.
Here the great principles of spirituality and Christian mysticism are present. Living the practice of the Commandments in the ascetic ways is, usually, the preliminary to the “illuminative” ways where the regime of gifts of the Holy Spirit prevails. After years of perseverance in the arid obedience to divine imperatives, the soul is enlightened on their validity. Here is the end of the Prologue of the Rule of St. Benedict: “But with the advancement in monastic life and in the faith, the heart expands, and, with an indescribable sweetness of love, you run on the way of God’s commandments.” You will remember the persistent teaching of St. Francis of Assisi: preaching the Gospel with actions rather than with words. This Message is the extension of that of March: Mary seems to say: ” By now, “Mary’s Pilgrims” must be an Evangelical Movement, not a devotional movement.”
- The Call of Ezekiel in this Lenten Time.
“What a lot of broken hearts, what a lot of disarray.…!
The Virgin Mary said to the visionary Raffaele Ferrara: “Mother Teresa has been called for the poor who hadn’t bread, you are called for the spiritual poor.” The greatness of “Mary’s Pilgrims” comes from the origin of its members: converted sinners, the children of God from the bruised psychology, members of families and dismembered couples … “For consider your own call, brethren: that there were not many wise according to the flesh … God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the strong “(I Cor. 1, 26..27)
Return to Him with a repentant heart and He’ll wash you from all sins, so that you feel new creatures. It’s necessary to go to the source, so that some riverso f grace may flow for humanity that has lost God.
Underlying these affirmations: Psalm 50 (Miserere), the texts of the prophets Jeremiah and Ezekiel, many adapted to Lent. Jeremiah 31, 31: “I will put my law in their midst, and in their heart I will write it …” Ezekiel 47: Water comes down to the right side of the temple with so much abundance that the prophet can no longer cross this Stream … There are so many trees on the two banks of the river; they ripen twelve times a year (Apoc 22), and the flush descends to the Dead Sea.
- Warning to “Mary’s Pilgrims”
..And you who tell to love Me … Where there’s sin … grace can’t abound… Don’t live for yourselves, but live for the plans that God ..
This warning seems to be addressed not so much to the world as the fervent group of “Mary’s Pilgrims”. Should they be among us the beings who lead a double life, who lose grace? We do not dare to think it … However, this warning is addressed to every “Mary’s Pilgrim”. We are all inconsistent on one point or another … We must all convert ourselves, that is, no longer live for ourselves (Saint Paul’s expression resumed in the Eucharistic Prayers.) To bring you the Word of My Son Jesus so that you may live It and implement It. You need a living faith..Ypu don’t put into practice..You can’t fall in love with His beauty and taste… By you “Yes”….remove everything that doesn’t allow you to live the grace…What a loto f broken hearts, what a loto f disarray…..repentant heart…that you feel new creatures….rivers of grace..for humanity…and you, who tell to love Me!…Where there’s sin… grace can’t abound… you don’t live for yourselves, but you live for the plans that God
- At first, the Blessed Virgin seems to remember, as in numerous Messages, that She doesn’t come to give a new teaching but that of God’s Word. She confines Herself to spread Her Son’s Word. We find this Word of Her Son in the Gospel. It is good to see in what way this passage is a reminder of the Gospel. A passage can help us in this regard: the final of the “Sermon on the Mount” (Matthew 7, 21-27): “Not everyone who says to Me ‘Lord, Lord’, shall enter the Kingdom of Heaven; but he who does the will of My Father in Heaven….. Many will say to me in that day. Depart from me, you workers of iniquity!” It is interesting to remember the countless Apparitions that happened in the Ferrara family’s flats in 1986. The consequence has been that the kinship of the visionary Raffaele Ferrara has made a second conversion and is committed massively in the Neocatechumenal Movement which has, as optics, to live the Gospel in a more radical way, by taking Baptism more seriously.
- In this regard, the Group:”Mary’s Pilgrims” should perhaps ask themselves: “What place does God’s Word hold in our Prayer Meetings?. Is it only necessary to say our Rosary? Should it be necessary to have a rapid sharing of the Gospel every time?
- This message is particularly adapted for Lent. It speaks of return to the practice, of contrition, of escape from sin, of the effusions of baptismal grace.
by Father M.F.