Dear My children, even today My Son Jesus is donating Me the grace of bringing you His Word, so that you can understand It and implement It.
So I want to help you to make you know My Son’s Word. I’m coming to console each one of you, as a mother comforts her children.
My children, live this grace of My presence among you! It’s time, My children, to put into practice all the Messages that, for a long time, have been given. If you don’t begin to take a holiness way, you can’t taste the grace that He wants to give you through Me.
Abandon yourselves, My children, so that He may work in you. He only waits for your “Yes” and, only like this, He can do wonders in your life.
Pray, My children, because, only through prayer, you can free yourselves from sadness, anguish and sin, which doesn’t allow you to be free.
Don’t be afraid to come to Him, because He loves you, He knows everything about you and He wishes you to live for eternity. I’m exhorting you, My children, to lay down in His hands all your sufferings where He can work for you and make you become new creatures, so that ,in you, the desire of living may be born for the things of Heaven.
And if He sends Me among you, My children, it’s so as in order not to make you feel alone!
Today, more than ever, I’m close to your suffering because of so many pains, that He knows well. Don’t lose the hope in Him: He’ll take care of all your pains!
As regards to eternity, these are small sufferings.
He’s Love and He wants to give each of you His true love.
My Apostles, I’m saying to you: “Open your hearts so that He can work in you and you can be some true witnesses”.
Pray, pray, pray! I’m blessing you all.
- This call is a Message of pure consolation. It doesn’t contain any reproach practically.
- It is in harmony with the readings of the Liturgy during the Easter season, especially the farewell discourse that covers chapters 13 to 17 of St. John since they are marked by a special tenderness at the time when Jesus is leaving His Apostles. Mary came to visit us during the first Vespers of the sixth Sunday of Easter. In the Gospel of the Mass of Saturday in the evening (Jn 15, 9-17) we find: “stay in My love… keep My commandments… your joy will come to perfection”
- This exhortation came five days before the Ascension (French date) and seven days before the same solemnity (Italian date).
- This warning is oriented towards the Mission like all the texts of the Ascension in this year B.
- Introduction: Practice (praxis) is more important than science (theory). This theme is dear to the monastic Fathers, to St. Francis, etc. A word addressed to Catherine of Siena is well known: “I like myself in a few words and in many acts!”
- “I’m coming to console each one of you, as a mother comforts her children.” – “As a son that the mother comforts” Isaiah 66, 13. See also Hosea 11, 3 and Jeremiah 31
- “My children, live this grace of My presence among you. It’s time, My children, to put into practice all the Messages that, for a long time, have been given.” – This recall is a bit of a work because in many places like Medjugorje and Zaro, it is said that the time of the profusion of the apparitions is about to end. Caterina Bartolotta thinks about her person.
- “Abandon yourselves, My children, so that He may work in you. He only waits for your “Yes” and, only like this, He can do wonders in your life.” – If we are in Mary’s provisions in the Holy House of Loreto, we are sure to find joy. What a happy piece of news!
- “Pray, My children, because only through prayer can you free yourselves from sadness, anguish and sin, which doesn’t allow you to be free.” – Sin is servitude, freedom lies in the fight that frees sin. The teaching given in the writings of John and Paul is exactly opposite to that of the world.
- “Don’t be afraid to come to Him, because He loves you, He knows everything about you and He wishes you to live for eternity.”, “And if He sends Me among you, My children, it’s so as in order not to make you feel alone.” – Every man has the desire of being understood and loved … of which the search for so many deceiving loves. But, in Christ, the secret desire of the creature is perfectly realized. There is Heaven on earth!
- “So that, in you, the desire of living may be born for the things of Heaven” – In the wake of the Ascension we think of the verses of the epistle to the Calossians: “Look for the things up there where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God; think of things up there, not those of the earth… “(Col 3 / 1s)
- “As regards to eternity, these are small sufferings.” – “I think that the sufferings of the present time do not have a value proportionate to the glory that will manifest itself in us.”(Rom 8:18)
by Father M.F.