Dear My children, even today I’m with you and I’m coming to give you My Son’s love. I’m happy of all of you who have come to meet the Peace King.
My children, I’m looking deep of your hearts and I can see bewilderment and tonight, as your Mother, I want to nourish you with His love, but if that strong desire of discovering the prayer beauty isn’t born in you, you don’t hear the beat of your heart and you feel without enthusiasm.
I don’t do anything else, My children, that to be with you and to teach you how a mother teaches her children. I desire that each of you learn to know more about the Sacred Scriptures, so that you can follow them in a holiness path.
It’s necessary to be free and to know how to abandon themselves in the Father’s arms in order to know how to fly. The more you are simple and humble and the more your heart fills with peace, so that you become free creatures.
My children, remember that you aren’t alone! My Son Jesus is always among you to donate His love, because He’s Love!
Pray, My children, pray, pray, pray, so that you may savour that embrace that only the Father knows how to donate.
Thank you, My children, for your presence. I’m blessing you so that you may be bearers of peace and joy.
In order to be My Apostles, in these times there’s need of witnessing to the wonders God has for each of you. I love you, My children, and I don’t want any of you to be lost in this world where Satan’s enveloping you, making you believe that God there isn’t.
Pray in order not to fall into his hands. It’s necessary, My children, to free yourselves from sin.
Thank you for having answered My call.
[Our Lady blessed all of us and the present objects.]
- It is a consolation Message.
- It is a clearly Christological Message given by Mary with tenderness.
- The Holy Virgin presents Herself as a teacher but in the manner of a mother.
- People are called to:
- the heart prayer
- the “Lectio Divina”
- Introduction: Mary presents Herself as a mediatrix. She clearly says that She comes to bring Her Son’s Love. “…who have come to meet the Peace King.”. The “Queen of Peace” (Medjugorje) introduces us to the “King of Peace”.
- “My children, I’m looking deep of your hearts and I can see bewilderment…” – Even among the fervid “Mary’s Pilgrims”, many have not yet come to the great peace that characterizes the maturity of spiritual life.
- “I want to nourish you with His love…” – Mary, mediatrix of Jesus’ Love.
- If that strong desire of discovering the beauty of prayer isn’t born in you, you don’t hear the beat of your hearts…” – In the Churches of the Orient, spirituality is centered on the Heart Prayer according to the tradition of the “Filocalia”. In Medjugorje, insistence on the Prayer made with our heart.
- “ …to be with you and to teach you how a mother teaches her children.” – Identity card of the Virgin, founder of the “Mary’s Pilgrims”!
- “I desire that each of you may learn to know more about the Sacred Scriptures, so that you can follow them in a holiness path.” – One of the 5 stones of Medjugorje!
- “….remember that you aren’t alone! My Son Jesus is always among you.” – Alas! As soon as storms rise, the most fervent people among us forget this elementary truth: Jesus is there!<strong>«Master, does it not concern thee that we are perishing?» (Mark 4, 38s)
- “..Savour that embrace that only the Father knows how to donate.” – According to tradition (especially Oriental), spiritual life is less a knowledge than an experience.
- 1st Conclusion: The modern Apostle is less a proselyte than a witness. Even when he remains silent, his entourage makes, through him, the experience of the presence of God.
- 2nd Conclusion: Man has not to forget the existence of evil angels who are not any abstractions but some personal beings, authors of contemporary atheist culture.