1 My dear children, also today I’m coming to donate you the Counselor of Peace with maternal love, so that you may welcome Him into your life in order to be, you too, a peace gift.
My children, to obtain peace it’s necessary to purify themselves and, to be free creatures, it isn’t only necessary to speak of the Word, but to live It, to effect It and, only in this way, you’ll be able to be true bearers of peace.
Oh, My children, you who have been touched by grace, I’m exhorting you to be true witnesses of a living faith. Many don’t put into practice God’s Word yet, that ‘s proclaimed every day.
2 My children, My Heart’s sad because of so many children behaving as if they’d never known His forgiveness, making a path without an aim. My children, I’m saying to you, who have long lived My coming, 3 you can’t serve two masters – evil and good – justifying that God understands everything.
My children, 4 sin is called by name and those, who live a disordered life, stifling the conscience that rebels, have a heart full of tribulation.
5 Where sin abounds, God can’t live! I’m speaking to you, who live this sadness in your hearts, I’m exhorting you to hate evil. You who seek the good, don’t let to be seduced by this world full of pitfalls. Satan’s lurking to fascinate you by a love that isn’t true.
6 My children, I’m near and close to you in this time of suffering and even if you’ve to go through it, it isn’t comparable to eternity. Pray, My children, pray, so that hope may light up in you. Don’t be afraid to let yourselves be helped by My Son, who shows you the path to ride, through My Pastor Sons every day.
7 Pray, pray, pray, so that each of you can discover the history that God wants to do.
I’m blessing you all and do live all the Messages that are given to you from Heaven, 8 which isn’t a new Word, but a Word already written in the Gospels.
- This Message shines for its classism, its orthodoxy. It is not devotional but practical and ascetic without anything extraordinary, without particular revelation.
- The theme of Peace (like in Medjugorje) is underlying. It is not about international peace but about personal peace, personal conscience.
- These words are given to people who plunged into a world where moral confusion and subjectivism reign.
- The most specific part of the Message seems to be this: the absence of peace in the conscience that cheats with the truth.
See: Imitation of Jesus Christ and Veritatis splendor by St. John Paul
- Introduction: it isn’t only necessary to speak of the Word, but to live It, to effect It, and, only in this way, you’ll be able to be true bearers of peace.
“Not everyone who says to me,” Lord, Lord “will enter the kingdom of heaven, but whoever does the will of the Father …” (Mt 7, 21).
The spirituality of the visionary is profoundly evangelical and practices according to the Franciscan tradition.
- My Heart’s sad… Let’s note this moving deploration of Mary’s!
- you can’t serve two masters – the evil and the good – exact reproduction of a phrase from the Gospel about money:
“You can not serve God and mammon” (Mt 6:24)
- Sin is called by name and those who live a disordered life, stifling the conscience that rebels, have a heart full of tribulation.
It would be time to re-read the beginning of the book VIII of the Confessions by St. Augustine, especially chapters 1 to 12. This theme is also often found in the Imitation of Jesus Christ and the theologian Daniele Ruscac could comment on it in Prayer Groups. One does not struggle without disturbances against the dictamen of conscience.
- Where sin abounds, God can’t live! I’m speaking to you, who live this sadness in the heart. I’m exhorting you to hate evil.
Allusion to the tremendous reality of the mortal sin that makes of our soul not the Holy Spirit’s Temple, but the Devil’s temple.
- My children, I’m near and close to you in this time of suffering and even if you’ve to go through it, it isn’t comparable to eternity.
Mary is not just a teacher who points the way. It’s a mother who really accompanies a child during all the way of perfection which is always steep.
“The sufferings of the present time do not have a value proportionate to the glory that will manifest in us” (Rom 8:18). These words of the Apostle’s help us when the situation seems unsustainable.
- Pray, so that each of you can discover the history that God wants to do.
Each person’s way always seems dark, incoherent, absurd according to human reason. Only in the chiaroscuro of the Faith and of contemplation can we glimpse the brilliant plan of God on us. This plan is ordered to build the “new name” (Rev 2, 17), the definitive mystical personality we will have in Heaven. A joy of bliss will be to contemplate the ultimate meaning of every detail of our life on earth and also the meaning of all the events of the history of humanity.
- Conclusion: It isn’t a new Word, but a Word already written in the Gospels.
The visionary’s charism does not seem to be a grace of revelation, of providence of the future but a grace of prophetism in the sense of exhortation (1 Co 14, 1), recalling the statements of Holy Scripture:
“The Holy Spirit will remind you of all that I have told you “(Jn 14, 26).
(By Father M.F.)