i Dear My children, also today I’m coming with maternal love to wipe your tears. Even if a mother forgets her children, I never forget you.
1 My little children, learn to live God’s Word every day, which is Life and Truth.
2 When I tell you that they are times of grace – and you don’t succeed to understand – I exhort you to experience all the events that happened during the route of life that My Son Jesus lived on earth. Only through the meditation of all the Mysteries of the Rosary that you say, you’ll understand that in each of them there’s a great event: there’s waiting, there’s birth, there’s death and there’s the resurrection; and these are all moments of grace that you can implement and live.
3 My dear children, today there isn’t the true peace in your hearts, because many are those who leave the path and no longer make a path of holiness.
4 I’m saying to you, dear children,: pray for the families that are the center of the heart and you, who have been called to walk in His footsteps, don’t be afraid to say your “Yes”.
5 My children, when I was the little girl of Nazareth, I was like you, I didn’t have all the knowledge of what was happening to Me. But the Angel’s voice filled Me so much that I didn’t hesitate to say My “Yes” 6 and, since then, the grace abounded in Me. Everything was different, everything had changed. Therefore I’m saying to you: let yourselves be guided by the gifts that arrive from Heaven.
7 He, My Son Jesus, wants to make a story for each of you, so let yourselves be guided by your Pastors, so that you may not be deceived by the evil one.
8 My children, today there are many who are leaving the true faith and are deceived by a non-true faith, justifying that God forgives.
9 You can’t serve two masters, My children, peace ‘s achieved only by living in the truth. Truth is benign, Truth is love, Truth is charity, Truth is joy.
10 My children, if someone wants to come towards My Son Jesus, it’s necessary to forgive, it’s necessary to offer, it’s necessary patience. This will be the fruit of happiness.
11 My children, I’m telling each of you who seek peace: don’t be deceived by those who say that they love you, making you leave what God gave you! Don’t separate what God united!
12 Pray, pray, pray so that peace may return into families. Through the division, you won’t get peace. I’ll pray on each of you so that you’ll be able to obtain peace and I’ll pray the Consoling Spirit so that you can renew your “Yes”.
c It’s time to put before My Son Jesus’ s feet all that makes you suffer. And you, little children, who are suffering, God will give you the consolation and He’ll heal your hearts. My dear Apostles, I love you and I’m blessing you all!”
- This message is a lesson of consolation, of comfort. It strikes the note of maternal love.
- A teaching is given to us on the Rosary, which is not a simple “devotion” but which is rooted in a strong spirituality based on the theology of the Incarnation.
- Holiness is first of all “the union of the wills” in the footsteps of Mary’s “Fiat”.
- The exhortation of the Virgin warns us against contemporary drifts even in the interior of the Church, presenting a God of Love indulgent for sin.
- Introduction: Dear My children, also today I’m coming with maternal love to wipe your tears. Even if a mother forgets her children, I never forget you.
Shocking expressions of Iahvé’s love for his People. Mary shared this moving love. No need for commentary, Scripture says everything. See Is 49, 15; 44, 21 – Jer 31, 20 – Os 11, 8
- My little children, learn to live God’s love every day, which is Life and Truth.
Truth is the motto of the Dominican order. Saint Catherine often comes onto this theme again. At the end of her life, Therese of Lisieux said: “I believe that I’ve always sought the truth.” We distrust from an existential spirituality attentive only to life and not to the truth! See n °8 and 9
- I exhort you to experience all the events that happened during the route of life that My Son Jesus lived on earth.
In a certain way, the history of the Church is the reproduction of the earthly life of Jesus. The life and acts of Christ progressively pass into the Mystical Body (Congar). The same is also valid for personal destiny but it is difficult for each of us to imitate the totality of the mystery of the Lord. According to our own vocation, we are associated more to such or such other an aspect of Christ’s figure.
- Only through the meditation of all the mysteries of the Rosary that you say, you’ll understand that in each of them there’s a great event: there’s waiting, there’s birth, there is death and there’s the resurrection … and these are all moments of grace that you can implement and live!
Here, we receive an important teaching on the Rosary as a school of human and supernatural life. See the beautiful text of St. John Paul II: Rosarium Virginis Mariae (October 16, 2002). Here! We are invited 1 – To understand the events of our existence between the moments of Jesus’s and Mary’s earthly history. 2 – To take as an example the mysteries of the Rosary and to embody them in our personal history.
- Don’t be afraid to say your” Yes “.
A firm invitation to make the decision to fully comply with God’s plan on us.
- My children, when I was the little child of Nazareth, I was like you; I didn’t have all the knowledge of what was happening to Me; but the Angel’s voice filled Me so much that I didn’t hesitate to say My “Yes”
- And, since then, grace has been abundant in Me. Everything was different, everything had changed.
Here, we have a confidence of Mary’s that is not directly formulated in the Holy Scriptures but that is in perfect harmony with their content. This confession of Mary’s should stimulate us to take a decisive step on the path of holiness.
- He, My Son Jesus, wants to make a story for each of you.
This unique and divine history of our own life is a marvel that we will discover in Heaven when we have our “New Name”.
- “My children, today there are many who are leaving the true Faith and are deceived by an untrue faith, justifying that God forgives.”Here is the danger of modern “neo-quietism”. Satan won when he put in our head the conviction that there is no sin, that we do not have to do in order to be saved (faith without works, according to Gc2, 18).
- You can’t serve two masters, My children. Peace is achieved only by living in truth. La Pace si ottiene solo vivendo nella verità.
Here, we have the teaching of the Gospel highlighted in Medjugorje.
- I’ll pray on each of you so that you’ll be able to obtain peace, and I’ll pray to the Consoling Spirit so that you can renew your “Yes”.
Mary assures us of Her prayer for the generous renewal of the baptismal promises.
by Father M.F.